Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vet exam.....check!
First vaccination....check!
Microchips....check!
Thank you to Beth for carrying puppies back
and forth to the van, listening to their complaints,
and spoiling them. I couldn't have done it without you!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice of Beth to help out. You are lucky to have her. I'm glad the pups first Vet visit went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turns out that I am very good at carrying small puppies from an exam room to the van. Who knows what talents one has until challenged or given an opportunity. : )
    -Beth Newman
    PS I did make a list in the van to make sure that I didn't bring a puppy twice. Mom said that it would be really bad if I did that. No pressure. Didn't she remember that I have been run over and not quite the same?!
    List, check!
    No duplicate puppy visits, check! Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Beth!! Gosh, I always have to make lists or I wouldn't make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete