The pups were 9 weeks old yesterday!
They are still baby puppies, but time has passed
quickly. All the reports from Rigby, Boomer, Marlowe,
and Stanley are good. Everyone is settling in and happy.
Pearl goes home on Sunday. She and Miss Yellow are having
fun together, playing in the pool and making mischief. I took them
for a van ride to visit at a friend's house. Another outing is planned
for today. The girls have a busy social calender. : )
Thank you for letting me know how the puppies are doing.
I understand how busy you are with your new pup, and I appreciate
that you took the time to keep me posted. Thank you!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know what all you did (although I know it was a lot), but Boomer is the easiest puppy I've ever had! You did a fantastic job and sent me a confident, happy, and very smart little guy. I can't thank you enough! You are the best! KibbleMan too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words. I really appreciate it. : )
ReplyDeleteDitto to Jeanne's praise! Both of you are to be commended for all of your hard work, however I can only surmise that Miss Rigby is totally fickle as she's blended into our family as if she'd been here from day one.
ReplyDeleteThe more we watch her with her curiosity about her new surroundings and that inquisitive look she gets on her face the more I wonder what new adventures she's got planned for us all.