Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last night we had a puppy party.
There were more big, loud fireworks in our neighborhood
than usual. It went on for about 2 1/2 hours. The pups had
been sound asleep, but woke up even with all the background
noise we provided (air conditioner, music, TV, fans).
I couldn't take them outside to do their business. I let them
loose in the livingroom/diningroom/kitchen. Yes, it was a bit messy,
but the puppies did super.
They played and romped with loud background
music, only occasionally noticing a loud "boom".
At about 11:45 pm, I was
finally able to bed them down for the night. A late night puppy party indeed.
I hope they don't expect that to happen every night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, they're party animals! :) Much quieter down here on the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith did pretty well. I believe she now thinks every explosions means "sit and get a treat." :)

    ReplyDelete