8 weeks old today! In some ways, it's hard
to believe that they are that old. This is the
time I look at puppies and say "it's time for you to
begin your journey!". It's bittersweet. They will be joining
the families that have waited so long for them. We will miss each one.
We've tried very hard to give them a healthy, happy start and prepare
them for their new lives. They begin to go home on Saturday.
We have lots of children coming to visit today. Photo op!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You always do a wonderful job with each litter your girls have whelped! I know how very, very hard you work to give each pup a great start in life and we hope we can do half as well and make you proud of us. Now it's your time to catch up on your sleep!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it is bittersweet. We're all very thankful for the great work you've done and for keeping us posted with the blog. I'm so excited to give Mr. Green a great home. See you on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words. I've tried very hard to get them ready for you (and the big world).
ReplyDelete