Friday, July 24, 2009

The sire's owner, Anna Daly, was quite pleased
with the structural quality of the puppies. They also
charmed her with their personalities. :)

More visitors, puppy play, a wee bit of training,
a nap or two...and soon it will be time for some to
go home. Mr. Red, Mr. Green and Miss Purple will
be going home tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Although I'm thrilled that Boomer (Mr Blue) will be coming home with us next week, I am really going to miss seeing all of the puppies and watching them grow. This blog has been so much fun! I hope the new families will send pictures of their puppies for you to put on the blog. You have done an outstanding job Jennifer! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much planning went into the breeding, the pregnancy, whelping, and rearing of these pups. It's been alot of hard work, but we are very pleased with them. I hope you will enjoy your boy!

    ReplyDelete