A long drive for the puppies this morning.
They complained about the accommodations,
the lack of DVD player to watch movies, and no
"in flight" snacks! ; ) They did eventually settle down.
I wish I'd remembered to bring my earplugs!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, no puppies! No crying during car rides! Especially since one of you will be taking a six hour drive to your new home. I'm sure you will all be seasoned travelers by the time you head to your new homes.
ReplyDeleteI'll ser your 6 hour drive with a 6 hour flight follwed by a 1&1/2 hour drive - but I think Big Brother/Uncle Spenser may meet us.
ReplyDeletePoor Breeze will have to ride all six hours with Boomer. Good thing she can sleep through anything!
ReplyDeleteWe are going for drives almost every day. Hopefully they will be good boys on their trips home.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure my puppy will be an angel.
ReplyDeleteNo contest, one puppy is going for a four day Jeep ride to Las Vegas via Newport, Eureka and Reno.
ReplyDeleteOK, Michael wins (?)! You will have to report back to us how the trip goes.
ReplyDeleteThe loudest of the ZinKuties was the one who didn't go anywhere -- my own Faith. Fortunately, she has now learned that screaming doesn't get you what you want. :)
ReplyDeleteThe breeder of my first flatcoat said the rule is, the loudest puppy goes the farthest away. ; )
ReplyDelete