Puppies continue to grow and change.
Time at the milk bar is shorter. They are efficient
and fast nursers. Paris still enjoys laying with them,
but for shorter times. Pups will lick and nuzzle her afterwards.
They are awake and interactive for longer periods.
Afterwards, they fall in to a deep sleep, it's a tiring job being a puppy.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe the pups are almost three weeks old! Sounds like they are changing every day. They definitely are looking more like puppies now.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, I love the KibbleMan/Puppy video clips. I've played them for my co-workers who love them, too.
ReplyDeleteWhen will pups be allowed outside visitors? I'll volunteer. :-)
-Kate Szilard
Pups can have visitors after they are three weeks old. We look forward to having you visit! There is a nasty canine gastric "bug" going around. We need to be cautious. Visitors should have clean clothes, and not come from activities where they might have been exposed to many dogs.
ReplyDeleteGotcha, Jen. Puppy health is first!
ReplyDeleteWe're off to the FCRSC specialty in Nanaimo. When we're back, we'll be in touch.
-Kate