Jennifer, the videos and photos are soooo PRECIOUS!!! You guys are doing great! Hope you are getting some sleep! HUGS!!
Thank you Paris for waking up the pups. They are so cute. I'm amazed at how well the pups are moving around already. I didn't expect that. Thanks for the video Jennifer! Hope you are getting some rest.
Wow they are very strong. So nice to see the video of the puppies. Miss Yellow looks a go getter!
Jennifer, the videos and photos are soooo PRECIOUS!!! You guys are doing great! Hope you are getting some sleep! HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Paris for waking up the pups. They are so cute. I'm amazed at how well the pups are moving around already. I didn't expect that. Thanks for the video Jennifer! Hope you are getting some rest.
ReplyDeleteWow they are very strong. So nice to see the video of the puppies. Miss Yellow looks a go getter!
ReplyDelete