One week!!! Just one week to go!
New rick rack is purchased (to identify puppies).
The whelping box will be scrubbed and set
up this weekend. I'm working my way down the
ready-for-whelping checklist.
Paris says "Time for Breakfast!".
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! This is so exciting! Just one week to go. Sounds like a busy week for you. I even have people at agility asking me how Paris is doing!
ReplyDeleteHey there Jen! I've been lurking here for about a week. Should be working, but I have to see how Pretty Paris is doing.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for her speedy and safe delivery. Can't wait to see pups when they're ready for visitors.
-Kate Szilard
This is much more fun than work, Kate! : )
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to puppy visits.
I had to buy rickrack twice. Once, and then again after I couldn't remember where I put the first bag of it. :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure if this went through before but I am saying 7 pups, 4 boys/3 girls born May 29th.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Anna