Still waiting, watching. This was taken about
45 minutes ago. A moment of quiet after nesting.
I laughed when I saw how long this clip was.
How boring for you to watch her sit there!
We have been outside about a zillion times today
for potty breaks and short walks. Every time we come
back inside she wants to jump on the couch,
or race down the hallway to leap up on our bed.
She is convinced that they would be better places
to have puppies than the whelping box!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope she has given up trying to nest on your bed! She looks very sweet.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!! Any news?? I want to call, but fear you may be grabbing some sleep?? HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteJen, You're either catching puppies or getting sleep in anticipation of a long night of puppie-catching.
ReplyDeleteThinking all good thoughts for you and Paris.
-Kate Szilard
What's happening???? Dying to have an update!! HUGS!
ReplyDelete