Teething! Are your puppies chewing, chewing, chewing?
It's the start of teething! I noticed that Peeps had lost a couple
of her baby teeth yesterday. Be sure to provide lots of toys to
chomp on.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots of chewing but still has all his baby teeth. I checked at great personal risk!
ReplyDeleteI understand that Cape Cod is having an issue with Great White Sharks lurking just off the beaches. I'm considering shipping Rigby east to help the Cape Codders get rid of their problem and ease her teething problems. Yes she still retains all her teeth as well though she's getting confused as whether her name is Rigby or Nobites.
ReplyDeleteI'll be fixing some frozen wash clothes today - Boomer is missing three baby teeth!
ReplyDeleteMarlowe thinks he may be a rabbit for all the carrots he's been getting. But there are a few big teeth back there!
ReplyDeleteCarrots....great idea! Boomer will love them, and of course, Breeze will have to have some too.
ReplyDeleteFreeze the carrots first, better for chewing.
ReplyDeleteFrozen carrots are a big hit....with both of the dogs.
ReplyDelete